These stories will elevate your spirits and make you feel good about life. They make a great gift when printed on our beautiful stationary.
The first two stories are FREE.
After that, there will be a title and a summary of each story that follows. Click on the title and you will get sample pages to read. To finish the story, click on the link at the end of the free sample. You will go to the Secure Shopping Cart, pay $1 and the entire story will be emailed to you IMMEDIATELY as a beautiful PDF. Just $1.
You can buy a little piece of happiness and feel good for only $1, like iTUNES.
Is that too much to pay? Don't you or your loved ones deserve it?
The First group of Stories are about being tested by life, with no religious content. The Second group of Stories have Jewish Characters, and like bagels, you don't have to be Jewish to enjoy them.
These stories make a great personal gift, when printed on our beautiful stationary, with a signature page at the end.
Again, only $1.
They are also bundled into books of Short Stories at a big discount. See below each heading.
STORIES ABOUT PETS
- Max, the Wonder Dog – FREE STORY- my first award winning story about our family's first pet, a golden retreiver – ALSO HAS FREE AUDIO
- Bubba - our family's second pet, a down home good ol' boy mutt
- One Duck, Two Ducks, Three Ducks, Four – about the ducks on our pond that kept disappearing …
- Walkin' Odie - everyone knows dogs can't talk … can they?
- Walkin' Odie Part II – the funny and touching sequel
- Praying with Peanut – everyone knows dogs can't pray … can they?
- Little Buttons – a very special story about love and life
- Giggle, Gaggle, and Google - the rule is – everyone else's squabbles are silly – aren't they?
- Hamburger Booby Trap – how do you explain where hamburgers come from to your little daughter …
STORIES ABOUT TEENAGERS
- Arty - FREE STORY – Arty was short, skinny, with buckteeth, but he was going to the Prom with one of the most beautiful girls in the class. How could that be?
- Knuckleballs – Toby gets into a fight with a teacher, and the Ass't Principle has a unique way of handling the problem – this story was published in School magazines
- He was 18, She was 16 - this is about a powerful teenage love. CAUTION: THIS CONTAINS MATURE MATERIAL AND SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
- Seventeen and Invincible - remember what it was like to feel young and powerful? This story won an award and was published in teenage book of stories
- Tam – they became like family in the girls' home … This story won an award and was printed in a high school magazine. Try it on for size …
- First Love - remember your first love? This story alsowon an award and was printed in a school magazine. Try it on for size …
- Doing a Fred Astaire on his Skull - Artecca was legendary for doing a Fred Astaire on people's skulls, and mine was destined to be next …
- It was an Accident - two 16 year old boys, 2 quarts of beer, and enough trouble to last a lifetime … with a surprise ending …
- Best Friends Forever - two 13 year old boys, a big jug of wine, and another a surprise ending
- Querida's Quilts- FREE STORY – Querida made beautiful quilts that were loved around the world.
- After Seth's Murder – a traumatic incident that was difficult to survive, but we did …
- Dad Wrote Poetry
- Mother's Day
- Old Sally
- Last Words
STORIES ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND ROMANCE
- Perfect Revenge - FREE STORY- he came to his best friend to arrange a divorce before his golden anniversary, and gets very unusual advice
- Nicky's Party
- You Don't Love Her
- One True Night
- Showdown at Cowboy's Saloon
- In Heat
- Love Command
- A Cruel Thought
- Long Skinny Feet
CHARLIE THE LANDLORD SERIES
- The Dead Baby Story- a masterpiece of an excuse for not paying rent – one of the most popular stories on the site
- Disposable People - she was trying to breast feed her baby while the Marshall was evicting her, and Charlie had to decide whether to help her or let her go to jail
- Fred's Diary- Fred hadn't been at work, or called in, for some time, and Charlie had to go see what was wrong …
- No Damn Good – another tenant was ripped off, and if Charlie didn't do something soon, he woulld have an empty building, with a big mortgage …
- Fire! - the call came at 3 AM with fire engine horns blasting in the background. What now?!
Jewish Inspirational Stories – like bagels, you don't have to be Jewish to enjoy them.
Stories of Return
- Sounds of Life - who is the mystery man in synagoge, and why is he having a fist fight with the Cantor? This is a FREE STORY.
- Septic Sam - a humble, unassuming man with a story you will remember for a lifetime. One of our most beloved works.
- Dying is Not So Easy - Mendel lost his wife, and he is short $10,000 to bury her. Rabbi Levi asked everyone to help, and now there was only one man to go to, and he already said no
- Heshy with his Hand Out
- Heshy with his Hand Out Part II
- When God Was A Little Boy
- A Message from Zaydah
- Baruch Gedalya's Barucha
- The Brown Hat
- Wasted Words
- Dark Man on Flight 1225 - the man dressed in all black was going to be trouble, he could just tell …
- A Gift For God
- Burying God
- Yussel’s Yamika
- May G-d Strike Me Dead
- Moishe and Sarah
- Baby Levi
- Coral Rose
- Bais Ahava
- Prayers in an Empty House
- Eyewall Wobble
- Outside Looking In
- Jump Rope
- A Righteous Generation
- A Jewish History Lesson
- Dr. Hodes Day
STORIES INVOLVING FAMILIES:
- Rabbi Levi's Akaydah
- Yiddisha Momma
- Empty Beds
- Father to Son
- Why Aren't You Happy Dad?
- Eli and Ezzy
- Moshe's Bar Mitzvah
- The Poker Game at Zaidey's
- Neshama Sheli
- Father's Day
- Father's Day Part II
- Father's Day Part III
- Mother's Day
- Honor Thy Mother
STORIES ABOUT MOSHIACH:
- A Simple Jew
- The Golden Shofar
- Maccabees in the Hills
- Build It and He Will Come